Last Updated April 27, 2014
The Credit Firm Internet Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the “Terms and Conditions”) is between the party clicking “accept” below and/or using The Site (”you”) and The Credit Firm (”we” or “us”), with a principal place of business at 306 Broad Street Hawkinsville, Georgia 31036. You should carefully read the Terms and Conditions before using The Site. By using The Site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use set forth in the Terms and Conditions. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions you should not use The Site and must leave The Site.
1. We agree to provide you access to The Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
3. You accept that The Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. The materials included in The Site are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON THE SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. The Credit Firm does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through The Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. The Credit Firm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of The Site.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US.
7. The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on The Site (”Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on The Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by The Credit Firm or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on The Site. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from The Credit Firm or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on The Site in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of The Credit Firm No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of The Site. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. The Credit Firm reserves the right to make changes to The Site, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on The Site at any time without notice or liability. The Credit Firm also imposes limits on certain features and services or restricts your access to parts or all of The Site without notice or liability.
9. To the extent that any portions of The Site (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas or opinions (”Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on The Site.
10. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through The Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying The Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
11. We reserve the right to monitor all Postings or other materials posted on The Site and to remove any which we consider in our absolute discretion to be: (a) offensive, (b) inappropriate, (c) criminal or (d) otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. We do not and cannot review all materials posted to The Site by users, and we are not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in the sole discretion of The Credit Firm are objectionable or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
13. You acknowledge that transmissions to and from The Site are not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. Any unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception or loss, is not confidential and is also subject to possible alteration. We are not responsible for and will not be liable to you or any third party for damages in connection with an e-mail sent by you to us or an e-mail sent by us to you, or anyone you designate, at your request. Violators of this section who use our services for any illegal purpose including but not limited to repeated unwanted emails or “Spam,” may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.” You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to The Credit Firm, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and The Credit Firm other than pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent written agreement entered into with The Credit Firm.
14. THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. THE CREDIT FIRM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, THE CREDIT FIRM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE CREDIT FIRM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CREDIT FIRM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT WILL THE CREDIT FIRM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE OF DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS, DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
15. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Credit Firm, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. The Credit Firm reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of The Credit Firm.
16. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
17. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire understanding between us with respect of The Site and no representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not contained herein shall bind either of us. The Credit Firm reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in these Terms and Conditions will be posted on The Site.
18. Should any part of the Terms and Conditions be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of the Terms and Conditions had been eliminated.
19. The Site, any information provided from it and the Terms and Conditions are given and made in the state of Georgia, United States of America. THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN PULASKI COUNTY IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
20. Pursuant to Federal law we are providing the following separate written statement for your review and to acknowledge receipt thereof, which, pursuant to the requirements of Federal law, will also be delivered with any contract for credit report repair services entered into with The Credit Firm:
21. The terms and conditions of use in this Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time. You should review the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
Disclosure Statement Required Pursuant to Federal Law
Consumer Credit File Rights Under State And Federal Law
You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor any “credit repair” company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for 10 years.
You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.
You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.
You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it.
Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.
You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
If the credit bureau’s reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact:
The Public Reference Branch
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580